01. Say Hello01Once you’ve looked through our work and realize this is a must have experience for your family, fill out our inquiry form so that we can contact you to find out exactly what makes you (and yours) so amazing. We want to hear your story, understand your chemistry and know what moments are most important to you
02. Book Your Session02Once we agree that we’re a great match, we will send you over an online form to complete your booking. Our sessions are offered on a first come, first served basis, and they fill up fast! For most spring and fall sessions we encourage you to book as early as possible to reserve your date
03. Plan for Greatness03As a boutique studio we need to get to know your family so that we can guide you through our signature planning process and ensure we understand your vision. This includes session prep info such as our style guide, portrait location and timing, visualizing portrait concepts for your home and much more.
04. Shoot Day04With a great plan comes great fun! We will guide you through the entire process and make sure that your loved ones (and their personalities) make the most of their time in front of the camera. Whether it be at your summer home on the beach or your favorite family spot, we’ve got you covered.
05. The Magic Happens05Lots goes on behind the scenes during our editing process to deliver a collection of images tailored to our collaborative vision. We hand-edit every image to make sure they are just right, in every way. When we’re about half-way done we’ll email you to setup your reveal.
06. Cinematic Viewing Party06Pop the champagne and grab the tissues, this is what you’ve been waiting for. We reveal your slideshow with our wide-format projector so that you can see the joy, beauty and unique bond of those you love.
07. Design & Ordering07During your reveal, we will guide you through selecting your favorites images that fit the design you’ve selected. Whether it be a portrait for over your fireplace or a modern gallery along your staircase, we’re there to help you design the right piece of art that your family will treasure for years to come.
08. Delivery & Installation08Our larger collections and prints can sometimes use a little professional installation guidance. Seeing how we’ve now become friends, we’re happy to help. After all, we want to make sure our artistic vision is displayed right!